Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday night decisions.

So I figure that I'd like to keep a little something to remember each day by, and I'd also like a good excuse to use my camera more often. My solution is to (do my best to) take (at least) one photo every day that will be reflective of what I was thinking of, what I was up to, where I had gone, who I had seen, etc.

Due to my lack of actual motivation, this is probably going to come out in the form of photos of things that are inside my apartment/bedroom, and don't involve me having to actually get any form of exercise/fresh air. These will most likely also be put off all day and will be photos of things that I thought were interesting while either A: Exhausted at three in the morning, B: Drunk, C: Exhausted and drunk at three in the morning. I have more or less no idea how this going to go, but I guess we're about to find out.

Anyways, here's day one:

















Still deciding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photography Blog Directory