Friday, April 10, 2009

Failure

I basically didn't even make it through one week of doing this every day. Oops. I actually didn't think anyone would notice, but people have threatened to end their friendships with me if I don't keep this thing up, so this is all for them. I'm so selfless that this blog will include TWO (2) photos. Anyways, I know how my lack of posting has the potential to send ripples of sadness through the blogging community, so I'd better keep this up.

Yesterday was my birthday so we had a party. I brought my camera and took maybe a total of 4 shots, one of which actually turned out well:




You probably squinted a little bit and thought to yourself: "one of those cupcakes sure looks like there's a tampon in it". And you would be right. Some other cupcake design winners: zombies, robots, "a fucking tit", and my name. Other gifts included more cupcakes, a little music box, and a very large knife that I almost stabbed my eye out with while trying to hold it while playing with said music box. Thank you to my friends who suggested I put the knife away before I hurt myself. You were right.

This is the only shot of me from the night, which I found in my shirt pocket this morning:





More to come, I promise*!




*Not an actual promise.

1 comment:

 
Photography Blog Directory